Monday, August 15, 2005

so i had this dream the other night.. that solo and rodney and brock found this blog (don't ask me why they were all hanging out with each other)... can you imagine that? how violated would you feel, finding a site like this? where nearly everything significant you said in our company was posted for the world to see? haha.

and how gay would we look, remembering all these conversations that probably slipped their minds the moment they said them?

well boys, if you find this.. know we only did it coz we love you and we wanted to keep the memories alive. and coz we're sad sad sad little girls.. who love hawai'i hehe. please don't hate us :)

ps. nel, where's the thing you were supposed to email me??

5 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger nelisa said...

oh dear. I have a shocking memory.

I'll remind myself when I get home tonight... somehow...

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

that is a really freaky thought.. i now have a picture of the three of them huddling around a computer looking at a screen, bewildered.

Nelzy may i suggest mobile reminders.. theyre really great.. hehe

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger nelisa said...

So I checked where I left them and I couldn't find the list...

Geez... all my points... GONE.
I'll try to recall...
I reckon I had 4 or 5 meeting points in the last 3 nights

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger ALISA said...

ok let's not discuss this here.. email girls.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home