Tuesday, August 09, 2005

man i was useless the last three days. I don't think my total would've changed.. damn.

far out repeatages!

i was just watching Fox News and they said that the shuttle would be landing at Edwards AFB. Gettit? EDWARDS? AIR FORCE? hehe okay im a loser.. BUT! i was so proud when my dad goes 'What does AFB mean?' and without hesitation.. 'AIR FORCE BASE!' I replied.. hee i'm a pro.

I always wondered.. do you reckon Rodney can drive a boat? and can William fly a plane? Cos that's pretty mad if they could.. kinda like Top Gun and . But yeh.. theyre too busy being alias i reckon.. that's cool too..

anyways.. i got pretty sidetracked there..

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger nelisa said...

I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING! I was having dinner and when I heard it I said outloud "Oh... Edwards. That's Rodney's last name!"

Loser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home