Friday, August 19, 2005

DERT!

I was just watching some surf doco around an hour ago.. and a couple of surfers were goofing around doing what surfers do.. and one surfers goes to the other surfer (who was doing something dumb wth bugs).. 'hey buddy dont DERT.. i said.. DONT DERT!!!' and the other guy was going 'IM GONNA DERT.. you watch me.. IM GONNA DERRRT!!!' and I almost spit out my beverage cos I hadn't heard it said 'authentically' for a while.

I wonder how military boys are doing.. William msged me on Wednesday(?) and said theyre going soon. aw. (ps. so they DO have their phones. AL. GRR.).. I miss solo too.. i saw a bottle of solo at woolies and i got all reminiscy hehe..

you ladies have a fine weekend.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger nelisa said...

... and be. safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home