Thursday, September 01, 2005

rescussitation

I don't even know if I spelt that right.

The Rockies are in Colorado - so you'd have mountain views and the sort if you ever had to move. We'd probably move to the east coast, LA or Seattle just coz we've got family there... ooh or MIAMI! Speaking of, my cousin went to Miami when the VMAs were on - she went to Jamie Foxx and Usher's afterparties. How cool would that be? We should go to Miami during an awards period so we can see celebrities! Coz I'm a groupie... sorry.

How is Solomon? Are you guys still "broken up"? I still remember the day you guys broke up - you guys looked so sad hehe

One of them's from Missouri, the other was from Louisiana - I think Edwards and Brock respectively...

I wanna go travelling some more. Maybe to a less urban place though...

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

i wanna go to south america.. it looks awesome down there

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger ALISA said...

lets go to el salvador :D

no i'm kidding. let's do puerto rico and venezuela! we'll look heaps unattractive amongst all those miss universe types hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home