Monday, September 05, 2005

catching up

I love when the hawai'i 2005 item on my feed reader is bold when I open Abilon. So exciting - it's like the best email thread turned blog ever haha!

Something must've been different about speed holidaying last year because I don't think of Hawai'i as a place I could ever LIVE. I reckon it's a really excellent holiday spot but I couldn't call it home.

I love New York - I wish you guys could've done it. It's got this thing in the air about it when you're there and you just wanna stay there forever. Y'know in SATC, how Carrie just... love it? It's really like that. But I suppose it depends on whether you warm to the hussle and bussle of NYC life... we should def do it one day!

Work on Monday morning... great.

How's the long weekend Al??

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home