Saturday, September 10, 2005

meeeemories...

minh: so are you still in thailand?
me: thailand? no. dude, i'm in california
minh: oh.. then why did you put "nang badu" in your nick before?


AWWWWW NANG BADU! made me smile hehe. i wonder how gibby (and friends) are? i should get my workmate to go to moose's and say hello for us when she goes next month.

so yes, i'm coming home soon!! i land at 7pm on tuesday september 27. i'm excited! and sad at the same time. i'm gonna miss my home away from home. as ghetto as some of the areas are, and as bored and lonely as i've been at times... i think i'm a little bit in love with san jose. sigh.

yesterday...

elaine: i hope you meet someone here and fall in love..
me: elaine. please.
elaine: what?! i want you to come back!
me: well so do i, but good luck to us. i'm only here for another 2.5 weeks


sigh. i want to come back. and if its not going to be for the company (refer my last post at usalisa) i need another reason.... hehe. its coming to an end so quickly!

if we go to NY next year can we make our point of entry san francisco please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home