Tuesday, September 06, 2005

yay friends

thats awesome al! that must be a big old surprise hearing from Rodney all the way in Iraq! Glad to hear theyre safe! Sounds so scary though.. 'battle gear' .. woah.. i just imagine them in those combat suits and i get all scared for them! At lleast theyre working in an office right? Woot! and at least theyre going to be safe in 4 months time.. YAY! come to think of it.. thats scary at the same time.. that means its nearly the end of the year! OMG!

I wonder what it is about New York that makes people fall in love with it. I want to feel this intoxicating feeling of admiration for a city. Maybe i'll join you al.. hehe..

You know what though.. I reckon we're really lucky to live in Sydney.. All this comparing of places has made me really grateful I live in such a nice city.. I take living here for granted bad.. I mean.. we have the best of everything.. it's pretty hard to come across a rude person and as much as I complain about having nothing to do here.. at least theres something TO do! furthermore, people aren't pretentious but still sophisticated in their own right.. ah sydney.. <3 hehe.. i reckon i'd pick sydney over melbourne any day. Sydney through and through!

But.. yeh.. i reckon it'd be so exciting to relocate somewhere completely different.. even if it's just for a little while.. Al you're so lucky to be experiencing a whole different culture!

I kinda miss our hawaiian memories.. especially HIKING day! That was so fun! I must've pissed off my workmates by talking about my 'hiking' experience cos they just let me talk and i had the sneaking suspision that they weren't listening to me.. but.. it was so spontaneous and out of context for us that it was so fun!

Just realised you're coming home soon al! YAY!

oh yeh.. Nel! Are you doing the amazing race this year?

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger nelisa said...

I am, I am - are you doing it? Do it! It's fun!! Except at the end of the day your legs ache like a mfcker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home