Saturday, December 31, 2005

are ya surprised to hear from me... FROM AN INTERNET CAFE IN GC?!!! IN THE HAWAI'I BLOG?! yeh i'm a loser

i just came on to check my mail and my RSS had a hawaii blog on it.. and to my dismay it was sort of a sad one..

i wouldn't read too much into it Al.. he did just come back however! at least you know he's safe (and alive) and i think i'd be a bit distant too if i came back from fighting for my country.. i'm sure deep down inside he's the same guy we met all those months ago! at least theres still SOME contact.. and i hope yuou'll be in contact more!!! PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE CONTACT! hehehe.. i'll be waiting for the full rundown shortly.

the end of this year does seem a bit different from last year.. but i'm not going to read into it too much... for sure there will be more adventures and more stories and more fun and more..guys (hehe) for us to talk and share laughter about in the new year..

hope you guys are having a good new year.. don't know what new years on the GC is going to be like.. it sounds like a lot of word of mouth from what i hear.. and hopefully it'll be something not...crap.. if not.. have fun for me and i'll live vicariously through you guys :) nel did you succumb to a partay?

missing you guys terribly! SEE YA'LL SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home